.

.
Upcoming Races

tbc


read...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Blog for 2010

Hi all, welcome to my first blog for 2010, or moreover, my first blog ever! Such a monumental occasion would usually call for an abundance of literature, however I'll keep this post modest. I think this is something that I need to warm into, as I'm usually only writing for cognac swilling, AM radio listening middle aged history/international relations professors at the Uni of Queensland.

So on this blog you can expect to read about anything I consider worthwhile documenting during my perennial quest of triathlon and non triathlon related manifestations. Expect pictures and babble about my favourite training sessions/loops/races, my turntable and the financial detriment of collecting LP's, uni, ash's baking, travel and any other spontaneous adventures I may have.

Posts will hopefully follow soon, so thanks for visiting!

Josh



No comments:

Post a Comment