.

.
Upcoming Races

tbc


read...

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Interview with X-Tri

...Twenty-four-year-old Josh Amberger made a big splash during last year's 70.3 World Championships, placing 7th in a race that wasn't even on his radar at the beginning of the season. After an injury slowed the beginning of 2013, he has hit the ground running with a 3rd place finish in Boise this past weekend. We caught up with Josh after he finished up a swim session yesterday in Boulder...

Congrats on a great race in Boise, how are you recovering?

Thank you! I am still new to the half distances, but one thing I've noticed is the recovery gets quicker each time I race. Being 5 days after the race, I am feeling pretty good. It was great to finally get out there and race, I've had some bad luck this year with a stress fracture from over training and a mechanical issue in my comeback event in St. Croix. I have been training harder than ever this year and to finally get a good result is a big relief for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment