.

.
Upcoming Races

tbc


read...

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Formalities 1,0

My pretty girlfriend Ashleigh has had an amazing 12 months.

1x Junior World Champion
1x World Cup win
1x podium at Noosa Triathlon
2x Continental Cup wins
2x WCS top 10's on debut
1x unofficial hottest triathlete award

This week she was recognised for her valor by the Australian Sporting Hall of Fame with a scholarship. We both attended the awards evening in Melbourne this week.



Aussie madlad Greg Welch was also in attendance, and was inducted into the Hall of Fame. Ash and I met him for the first time. I introduced myself as Andy Potts (esoteric to those who didn't watch Hy-Vee braodcast).




Next up for me is my perenial quest for gold in the Noosa Triathlon on October 30, followed by my second attempt at starting my first 70.3 in Port Macquarie a week later on November 6.




3 comments:

  1. glad you could come with me.
    Im a bit flattered by this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good looking couple. Glad you could share the night with Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow josh this is amazing....she is so special to everyone...especially you and i xoxoxox

    love lara

    ReplyDelete