.

.
Upcoming Races

tbc


read...

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Extra Curricular 1.1

My Mum spends her days as a primary school teacher, and she loves her profession so much that she teachers the adorable little rat bags in grade 1. She is a always a little overzealous, and has a collection of magnets and other tangible items that can harbor witty slogans (these are actually given to her by the even more enthused parents). One that has been around for a while says;

     2 teach is
   +2 touch a life
   =4 a lifetime

I may not have taught her kids much today, but let's hope I have given a few kids the fire that will hopefully develop into a lifelong passion for Triathlon. The lucky kids below got to play with my bike, but only after they answered a question each, those being 6+4, and 3+7 :)





5 comments:

  1. ahh I love it. Best pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Josh Amberger's Dynamic Gallery of Thoughts" is one of my favorite post. Its also informative information. [ triathlon bike ] [ triathlon wetsuit ]. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great accumulating of advantageous links, accoutrement and resources. Thanks for the astern nights and assimilation in adequate others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and informative and educational post and the most interesting and informative post I've ever seen, so the post bookmared my browser for future visits. http://www.halfmarathontrainingschedule.net
    [ half marathon training plan ]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Now I know what to do, thank you! And as this information is educational so this site has been added to my RSS feed for later browsing. To know more about
    marathon training visit: http://www.marathontrainingschedule.net
    [ running workouts ]
    [ running training program ]
    [ how to run a marathon]

    ReplyDelete